· Road walk – walk on road/pavement with dog walking on a loose lead and under control.
· Control in vehicle – the dog should enter and exit vehicle in a safe way.
· Wait and recall – dog must wait whilst you move 10 paces away with your back turned to him and when commanded return to you and sit whilst the lead is put back on.
· Come away from distractions – distractions will be other dogs and people, toys and food! Your dog must be released off lead and called away with no hesitation.
· Food manners – no stealing or begging whilst the owner is eating.
· Stay down – stay in one place in a down for 2 minutes, the owner must be 5 paces away and when instructed to will move as directed whilst keeping the dog in a stay.
· Controlled greeting – when approached by another person to greet the owner the dog must not jump up at them.
· Examination of the dog – the dog needs to be inspected by another person without undue struggling or fuss.
· Play – The owner should be able to play with the dog and when instructed be able to get the dog to drop its toy.
· A trick – just for fun, your choice.
· Questions – 6 questions about your dog' needs and your responsibilities as a dog owner.